Spring / Spring interview questions
Explain different modes of bean autowiring in Spring Framework.
There are 5 auto wiring modes in spring framework.
- no: autowiring is OFF. You have to explicitly set the dependencies using tags in bean definitions; default option for bean wiring in spring framework.
- byName: This option enables the dependency injection identified by bean names. When autowiring a property in the bean, the property name is used for searching a matching bean definition in the configuration file. If such bean is found, it is injected in the property. If no such bean is found, an error is raised.
- byType: This option enables the dependency injection where bean is identified by its type. When autowiring a property in the bean, property's class type is used for searching a matching bean definition in the configuration file. If such bean is found, it is injected in the property. If no such bean is found, an error is raised.
- constructor: Autowiring by constructor is similar to byType, however, it applies to constructor arguments. In autowire enabled bean, the beans are identified by the class type of constructor arguments, and then do an autowire by type on all constructor arguments. Note that if there isn't exactly one bean of the constructor argument type in the container, a fatal error is raised.
- autodetect: Autowiring by autodetecting uses either of two modes: constructor or byType. Spring attempts to match valid constructor with arguments, if found the constructor mode is chosen. If there is no constructor defined in bean or explicit default no-args constructor is present, the autowire byType mode is chosen.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...