Spring / Spring interview questions
What are the advantages of using Spring Framework?
- Spring is a light weight container in comparison to J2EE containers.
- Spring has layered architecture which means you require to work on the layer you wanted to enhance and leave the rest of the layers to Spring framework.
- Spring helps creating loosely coupled applications by using DI (Dependency Injection).
- Spring has Predefined Templates.
- Spring is POJO-based, non-invasive framework which allows usage of its components. POJO enables continuous integration and testability.
- Spring is independent of any Application servers.
- Spring supports data access techniques such as DAO, JDBC, JDO, Hibernate, IBATIS, etc.
- Application code is much easier to test using Junit and other unit test frameworks.
- Spring support declarative transaction management, security and logging service like AOP.
- Spring supports easy integration with third party tools and technologies like Hadoop, UI frameworks.
More Related questions...