Spring / Spring interview questions
What are the advantages of using Spring Framework?
- Spring is a light weight container in comparison to J2EE containers.
- Spring has layered architecture which means you require to work on the layer you wanted to enhance and leave the rest of the layers to Spring framework.
- Spring helps creating loosely coupled applications by using DI (Dependency Injection).
- Spring has Predefined Templates.
- Spring is POJO-based, non-invasive framework which allows usage of its components. POJO enables continuous integration and testability.
- Spring is independent of any Application servers.
- Spring supports data access techniques such as DAO, JDBC, JDO, Hibernate, IBATIS, etc.
- Application code is much easier to test using Junit and other unit test frameworks.
- Spring support declarative transaction management, security and logging service like AOP.
- Spring supports easy integration with third party tools and technologies like Hadoop, UI frameworks.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...