Spring / Spring cloud
What is Spring Cloud Netflix?
Spring Cloud Netflix provides Netflix OSS (Open Source Software) integrations for Spring Boot apps through autoconfiguration and binding to the Spring Environment. Using simple annotations, you can quickly enable and configure the common patterns inside your application and build large distributed systems with battle-tested Netflix components. The patterns provided include Service Discovery (Eureka), Circuit Breaker (Hystrix), Intelligent Routing (Zuul) and Client Side Load Balancing (Ribbon).
The features include:
- Service Discovery: Eureka instances can be registered and clients can discover the instances using Spring-managed beans. An embedded Eureka server can be created with declarative Java configuration.
- Circuit Breaker: Hystrix clients can be built with a simple annotation-driven method decorator. An embedded Hystrix dashboard can be created with declarative Java configuration.
- Declarative REST Client: Feign creates a dynamic implementation of an interface decorated with JAX-RS or Spring MVC annotations.
- Ribbon as Client Side Load Balancer.
- External Configuration: a bridge from the Spring Environment to Archaius (enables native configuration of Netflix components using Spring Boot conventions).
- Router and Filter: automatic registration of Zuul filters and a simple convention over configuration approach to reverse proxy creation.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...