Spring / Spring MVC Interview questions
Explain the request flow and its lifecycle in Spring MVC.
- The request will be received by DispatcherServlet as the first step.
- DispatcherServlet gets the help of HandlerMapping and maps the @Controller class associated with the given request to delegate the request.
- So request gets transferred to the @Controller, and then @Controller will process the request by executing appropriate methods and returns ModeAndView object (contains both Model data and View name) back to the DispatcherServlet.
- Now DispatcherServlet send the model object to the ViewResolver to resolve and retrieve the actual view page.
- DispatcherServlet will pass the Model object to the View page to display the result and create the Response.
- Finally DispatcherServlet sends the response back to the browser.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...