Spring / Spring Integration
Different classification of Message Channels.
Broadly there are 2 classifications.
- Pollable channel,
- point-to-point channel (only one receiver of a message in the channel),
- requires a quieue to hold the message and queue will have designated capacity,
- buffer its messsage.
- and Subscribable channel.
- does not buffer messages,
- allows multiple subscribers (consumers) to regisiter for its messages,
- Usually used for "event" based messaging.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...