Spring / Spring Integration
Different classification of Message Channels.
Broadly there are 2 classifications.
- Pollable channel,
- point-to-point channel (only one receiver of a message in the channel),
- requires a quieue to hold the message and queue will have designated capacity,
- buffer its messsage.
- and Subscribable channel.
- does not buffer messages,
- allows multiple subscribers (consumers) to regisiter for its messages,
- Usually used for "event" based messaging.
More Related questions...