Spring / Spring Boot
Explain about Spring Boot testing features.
Spring Boot provides a number of utilities and annotations to help to test your application.
Use the spring-boot-starter-test "Starter", which imports both Spring Boot test modules (spring-boot-test and spring-boot-test-autoconfigure) as well as other below libraries.
- spring-boot-test, a spring boot test module that contains core items.
- spring-boot-test-autoconfigure, a spring boot test module that supports auto-configuration for tests.
Other libraries include,
- JUnit 4, the de-facto standard for unit testing Java applications.
- Spring Test & Spring Boot Test provide utilities and integration test support for Spring Boot applications.
- AssertJ, a fluent assertion library.
- Hamcrest, a library of matcher objects (a.k.a constraints or predicates).
- Mockito, Java mocking framework.
- JSONassert, assertion library for JSON.
- JsonPath, XPath for JSON.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...