Spring / Spring Boot
Explain the Spring MVC Auto-configuration features by Spring Boot.
Spring Boot provides the following auto-configuration features for Spring MVC that works well with most applications.
- Inclusion of ContentNegotiatingViewResolver and BeanNameViewResolver beans.
- Support for serving static resources, including support for WebJars.
- Automatic registration of Converter, GenericConverter, and Formatter beans.
- Support for HttpMessageConverters.
- Automatic registration of MessageCodesResolver.
- Static index.html support.
- Custom Favicon support.
- Automatic use of a ConfigurableWebBindingInitializer bean.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
CoinBase! We'll both receive $10 in free Bitcoin when they buy or sell their first $100 on Coinbase! Available in India also.
Use the referral Join coinbase!
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
Webull! Receive free stock by signing up using the link: Webull signup.
More Related questions...