Spring / Spring Boot
Advantages of using Spring boot developer tools.
- Property Defaults: spring-boot-devtools module automatically applies sensible development-time configuration by disabling properties such as caching to false during development; Sets DEBUG mode for web logging group which helps get more information about incoming request.
- Automatic Restart: Applications that use spring-boot-devtools restart automatically whenever files on the classpath change. This can be a useful feature when working in an IDE, as it restarts automatically with the code changes.
- Live Reload: The spring-boot-devtools module includes an embedded LiveReload server that can be used to trigger a browser refresh when a resource is changed.
- Global Settings: You can configure global devtools settings by adding a file named .spring-boot-devtools.properties to your $HOME folder. Any properties added to this file apply to all Spring Boot applications on your machine that use devtools.
- Remote Applications: spring-boot-devtools provides out of the box remote debugging capabilities via HTTP, to have this feature it is required that spring-boot-devtools are packaged as part of the application. This can be achieved by disabling excludeDevtools configuration in the plugin in maven.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...