Spring / Spring Beans
Different Spring Bean Scope.
1. singleton : Returns a single bean instance per Spring IOC container.(default scope)
2. prototype : Returns a new bean instance each time when requested.
3. request : Returns a single bean instance per HTTP request.
4. session : Returns a single bean instance per HTTP session.
5. global session : Return a single bean instance per global HTTP session and only valid when used in portlet context.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...