Spring / Spring AOP
What is Advice in Spring AOP?
The advice is the actual action that will be taken either before or after the method execution. This is the actual piece of code that is invoked during the program execution by the Spring AOP framework.
Spring aspects can work with five different advices.
- before: Run advice before the a method execution.
- after: Run advice after the a method execution regardless of its outcome.
- after-returning: Run advice after the a method execution only if method completes successfully.
- after-throwing: Run advice after the a method execution only if method exits by throwing an exception.
- around: Run advice before and after the advised method is invoked.
More Related questions...