Java / Methods
Advantages of default method in Interface feature in Java 8.
- Using default methods for interfaces eliminates the need for utility classes, for example, the java.util.Collections utility class is not required when all of its methods are provided in the Collection interface itself as default methods.
- It helps in extending interfaces without the concern of breaking the implementation classes.
- Default methods in interfaces enhances the Collections API in Java 8 to support lambda expressions.
- Java interface default methods has bridged down the differences between interface and abstract class.
- Interface implementing concrete classes can choose which default method to override and can use interface default implementation itself.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...