Java / List and its implementations
What are the similarities between an array and an ArrayList?
An array and an array list share the below properties that make its behavior similar in Java.
- Both array and ArrayList allow duplicate elements.
- Both are unordered lists.
- Both uses index to refer and retrieve its elements and index starts with 0.
- Both supports null values.
- Both maintain the order of insertion.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: https://blockfi.com/?ref=f2ab78ba
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US,UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...