Java / Exception
Important methods of Java Exception Class.
Exception and all its subclasses doesnt provide any specific methods and all of the methods are defined in the base class Throwable.
- String getMessage() This method returns the message String of Throwable and the message can be provided while creating the exception through its constructor.
- String getLocalizedMessage() This method is provided so that subclasses can override it to provide locale specific message to the calling program. Throwable class implementation of this method simply use getMessage() method to return the exception message.
- synchronized Throwable getCause() This method returns the cause of the exception or null id the cause is unknown.
- String toString() This method returns the information about Throwable in String format, the returned String contains the name of Throwable class and localized message.
- void printStackTrace() This method prints the stack trace information to the standard error stream, this method is overloaded and we can pass PrintStream or PrintWriter as argument to write the stack trace information to the file or stream.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
CoinBase! We'll both receive $10 in free Bitcoin when they buy or sell their first $100 on Coinbase! Available in India also.
Use the referral Join coinbase!
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
Webull! Receive free stock by signing up using the link: Webull signup.
More Related questions...