Spring / Spring Data Access
Different types of isolation in spring transaction management.
- ISOLATION_DEFAULT: default isolation.
- ISOLATION_READ_COMMITTED: dirty reads are prevented, non-repeatable and phantom reads are allowed.
- ISOLATION_READ_UNCOMMITTED : dirty reads are allowed, no-repeatable and phantom reads are allowed.
- ISOLATION_REPEATABLE_READ : dirty reads and non-repeatable reads are prevented but phantom reads are allowed.
- ISOLATION_SERIALIZABLE : dirty , non- repeatable reads and phantom reads are prevented.
More Related questions...