Spring / Spring Data Access
What are the default @Transactional settings?
- Default propagation setting is PROPAGATION_REQUIRED.
- Isolation level is ISOLATION_DEFAULT.
- The transaction is read/write.
- Transaction timeout defaults to the default timeout of the underlying transaction system, none if timeouts are not supported.
- Any RuntimeException triggers rollback, and any checked Exception does not.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...