Web / React native
Mention a few core components in React-native?
Core Component include,
- <View>, a container that supports layout with flexbox, style, some touch handling, and accessibility controls.
- <Text>, displays, styles, and nests strings of text and even handles touch events.
- <Image>, displays various types of images.
- <ScrollView>, a generic scrolling container that can contain multiple components and views.
- <TextInput>, allows the user to enter text.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...