TOSCA / TOSCA interview questions II
What are the general naming conventions for the Tosca Execution Framework.
Any project name should adhere to the below naming conventions in TOSCA.
- No special characters including _ (underscore), $.
- Maximum length is 16 characters.
- CamelCase naming.
- Ends with "Engine".
Any Namespaces will follow the below naming conventions in TOSCA.
- Rootnamespace has to be the project name.
- Must be project-root for COM-visible classes as there is no namespacessupport in COM.
- Namespaces can be chosen freely for .Net internal classes.
More Related questions...