DataStructures / System Design
Explain STRIDE threat modeling.
Microsoft developed the STRIDE methodology in the late 1990s as a way to standardize the identification of threats across their product line. It offers a mnemonic for identifying security threats in six categories:
- Spoofing: An intruder posing as another user, component, or other system feature that contains an identity in the modeled system.
- Tampering: The altering of data within a system to achieve a malicious goal.
- Repudiation: The ability of an intruder to deny that they performed some malicious activity, due to the absence of enough proof.
- Information Disclosure: Exposing protected data to a user that isn't authorized to see it.
- Denial of Service: An adversary uses illegitimate means to exhaust services needed to provide service to users.
- Elevation of Privilege: Allowing an intruder to execute commands and functions that they aren't allowed to.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
CoinBase! We'll both receive $10 in free Bitcoin when they buy or sell their first $100 on Coinbase! Available in India also.
Use the referral Join coinbase!
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
Webull! Receive free stock by signing up using the link: Webull signup.
More Related questions...