Spring / Spring Interview questions II
Name some of the design patterns used in Spring Framework.
Below are some of the design pattern used in spring framework.
- Dependency injection Center to the whole BeanFactory / ApplicationContext concepts.
- Factory pattern BeanFactory for creating instance of an object.
- Singleton beans defined in spring config files are singletons by default.
- Template method used extensively to deal with boilerplate repeated code. For example RestTemplate, JmsTemplate, JpaTemplate.
- Front Controller Spring provides DispatcherServlet to ensure an incoming request gets dispatched to your controllers.
- View Helper Spring has a number of custom JSP tags, and velocity macros, to assist in separating code from presentation in views.
- Proxy used in AOP and remoting.
More Related questions...