Spring / Spring Interview questions II
Name some of the design patterns used in Spring Framework.
Below are some of the design pattern used in spring framework.
- Dependency injection Center to the whole BeanFactory / ApplicationContext concepts.
- Factory pattern BeanFactory for creating instance of an object.
- Singleton beans defined in spring config files are singletons by default.
- Template method used extensively to deal with boilerplate repeated code. For example RestTemplate, JmsTemplate, JpaTemplate.
- Front Controller Spring provides DispatcherServlet to ensure an incoming request gets dispatched to your controllers.
- View Helper Spring has a number of custom JSP tags, and velocity macros, to assist in separating code from presentation in views.
- Proxy used in AOP and remoting.
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...