Spring / Spring Boot
What is HttpMessageConverter?
HttpMessageConverter is a strategy interface that specifies a converter that can convert from and to HTTP requests and responses.
By default, the following HttpMessageConverters are loaded by Spring.
- ByteArrayHttpMessageConverter that can read and write byte arrays.
- ResourceHttpMessageConverter can read/write Resources and supports byte range request.
- SourceHttpMessageConverter can read and write Source objects.
- StringHttpMessageConverter read and write strings.
- FormHttpMessageConverter read and write HTML forms.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...