Spring / Spring Boot
How do I ensure my spring boot application is secured?
- IP whitelisting restricts access from unauthorized resource.
- Run service endpoints in HTTPS in PROD environment.
- Enable CSRF tokens.
- Prevent XSS attacks by using content security policies.
- Always upgrade to the latest versions of dependencies.
- Use vulnerability monitoring tools such as snyk.
- Don't store passwords in plain text and use password hashing. Spring Security doesn't allow plain text passwords by default.
- Have your security Team perform code reviews periodically.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...