Testing / Mockito Interview Questions
Mention a few Mockito Annotations.
- @Mock used to create and inject mocked instances.
- @Spy is used to create a real object and spy on the real object.
- @Captor is used to create an ArgumentCaptor.
- @InjectMocks is used to create an object of a class and insert its dependencies.
- @RunWith keeps the test clean and improves debugging. It additionally detects the unutilized stubs available in the test and initializes mocks annotated with @Mock annotation.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...