API / Microservices
Explain the importance of reports and dashboards in microservices.
Monitoring a system usually involves the use of reports and dashboards. Using reports and dashboards for microservices can help with:
- identify which microservices support which resources.
- identify which services are impacted whenever changes are made or occur to components.
- Make documentation easy to access.
- Review deployed component versions.
- identify the level of maturity and compliance from the components.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...