Spring / Microservices
Mention a few of the cross-cutting concerns that we need to implement for any microservice.
- Security - for example, REST APIs must be secured by requiring an Access Token,
- Externalized configuration - includes credentials, and network locations of external services such as databases and message brokers,
- Logging - configuring of a logging framework such as log4j or logback,
- Health check - a url that a monitoring service can "ping" to determine the health of the application,
- Metrics - measurements that provide insight into what the application is doing and how it is performing,
- Distributed tracing - instrument services with code that assigns each external request an unique identifier that is passed between services.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...