JUnit / Junit Interview questions III
Explain parameterized tests in Junit.
In Junit 4, a new feature named "parameterized tests" is introduced that allows developer to run the same test repeated for different input values.
Creating parameterized tests using Junit 4 is simple and the steps are as follows.
- Annotate the Junit test class with @RunWith (Parameterized.class).
- Create a public static method and annotate with @Parameters that returns a Collection of Object array to be used as test dataset organized into rows and columns.
- Create a public constructor that accepts one row equivalent of test data as parameter.
- Create an instance variable for each column/field of a row test data.
- Create your test cases using the instance variables (columns) as the input test data.
For each row of test data, the test case will be invoked and executed.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...