Java / JMS
How does a typical JMS client perform the communication using JMS.
- Use JNDI to locate administrative objects.
- Locate a single ConnectionFactory object.
- Locate one or more Destination objects.
- Use the ConnectionFactory to create a JMS Connection.
- Use the Connection to create one or more Session(s).
- Use a Session and the Destinations to create the MessageProducers and MessageConsumers needed.
- Perform your communication.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...