Java / Collections
What are the similarities between HashSet, LinkedHashSet and TreeSet In Java?
Although these implementations had considerable difference, there share similarities with each other.
- None of them allow duplicate elements.
- None of them are synchronized.
- All are Cloneable and Serializable.
- Iterator returned by these implementations are fail-fast i.e We will encounter ConcurrentModificationException if the collection is modified after the creation of Iterator object.
- Last but not least all implement Set interface.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...