Web / Nativescript interview questions
What are the NativeScript Application events?
- launch: This event is raised when application launch.
- suspend: This event is raised when the application is suspended.
- resume: This event is raised when the application is resumed after it has been suspended.
- displayed: This event is raised when the UIelements are rendered.
- orientationChanged: This event is raised when the device changes orientation.
- lowMemory: This event is raised when the memory on the target device is low.
- uncaughtError: This event is raised when an uncaught application error is present.
- exit: This event is raised when the application is about to exit.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...