Maven / Jenkins Interview questions
How to install Jenkins?
The Jenkins Web application ARchive (WAR) file can be started from the command line like this:
- Download the latest stable Jenkins WAR file to an appropriate directory on your machine.
- Open up a terminal/command prompt window to the download directory.
- Run the command java -jar jenkins.war.
- Browse to http://localhost:8080 and wait until the Unlock Jenkins page appears.
- Continue on with the Post-installation setup wizard below.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...