Hibernate / Hibernate interview questions
Explain transaction management in hibernate.
In hibernate framework, we have Transaction interface that defines the unit of work. It maintains abstraction from the transaction implementation (JTA,JDBC).
A transaction is associated with Session and instantiated by calling session.beginTransaction().
The transaction interfaces defines the below methods.
- void begin() starts a new transaction.
- void commit() ends the unit of work unless we are in FlushMode.NEVER.
- void rollback() forces this transaction to rollback.
- void setTimeout(int seconds) it sets a transaction timeout for any transaction started by a subsequent call to begin on this instance.
- boolean isAlive() checks if the transaction is still alive.
- void registerSynchronization(Synchronization s) registers a user synchronization callback for this transaction.
- boolean wasCommited() checks if the transaction is commited successfully.
- boolean wasRolledBack() checks if the transaction is rolledback successfully.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
CoinBase! We'll both receive $10 in free Bitcoin when they buy or sell their first $100 on Coinbase! Available in India also.
Use the referral Join coinbase!
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
Webull! Receive free stock by signing up using the link: Webull signup.
More Related questions...