MuleESB / Apache Kafka Interview questions
Mention some of the Apache Kafka terminologies.
- Producer is an application that sends message/data to the Kafka.
- Consumer is also an application that receives data from Kakfa,
- Broker is nothing but the KAFKA Server,
- Cluster, group of computer nodes sharing workload,
- Topic, Kafka stream
- Partitions, a portion of Topics
- Offset, an unique id for a message within a partition,
- and Consumer Groups, group of consumers acting as a single logical unit.
More Related questions...