MuleESB / Apache Kafka Interview questions
Mention some of the Apache Kafka terminologies.
- Producer is an application that sends message/data to the Kafka.
- Consumer is also an application that receives data from Kakfa,
- Broker is nothing but the KAFKA Server,
- Cluster, group of computer nodes sharing workload,
- Topic, Kafka stream
- Partitions, a portion of Topics
- Offset, an unique id for a message within a partition,
- and Consumer Groups, group of consumers acting as a single logical unit.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...