Angular / Angular Interview questions
What is NgRx?
NgRx is a framework for building reactive applications in Angular. NgRx provides libraries for:
- Managing global and local state.
- Isolation of side effects to promote a cleaner component architecture.
- Entity collection management.
- Integration with the Angular Router.
- Developer tooling that enhances developer experience when building many different types of applications.
Dogecoin! Earn free bitcoins up to $250 now by signing up.
Earn bitcoins upto $250 (free), invest in other Cryptocurrencies when you signup with blockfi. Use the referral link: Signup now and earn!
Using BlockFi, don't just buy crypto - start earning on it. Open an interest account with up to 8.6% APY, trade currencies, or borrow money without selling your assets.
Invest now!!! Get Free equity stock (US, UK only)!
Use Robinhood app to invest in stocks. It is safe and secure. Use the Referral link to claim your free stock when you sign up!.
The Robinhood app makes it easy to trade stocks, crypto and more.
More Related questions...